The AI & Data team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our AI & Data portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
You must have strong implementation experience in one or more of the following competencies and enabling technologies:
- Competence in articulating and analyzing data using data analysis tools, SQL (including stored procedures, functions, triggers), data modelling, programming languages (e.g., Python, Java), or basic analysis using Microsoft Excel
- Have good understanding in SDLC or Agile delivery process (e.g., basic waterfall, Sprint, DevOps)
- Experience in designing & implementing appropriate data structures to support Big Data, Analytical models and/or traditional BI/DW reporting solutions using relational and non-relation data management technologies such as IBM DB2/Netezza, Microsoft SQL Server/PDW, Oracle Exadata, SAP HANA, Oracle Exalytics, Teradata, Pivotal, Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR (HPE Ezmeral Data Fabric), IBM BigInsights, Kafka, Hive, Impala, and Cloud Data Platform (Redshift, Azure Synapse, Big Query, Athena, Blob Storage).
- Experience in designing and developing data integration (including batch/real-time, ETL/ELT) processes with a variety of structured and unstructured data with tools such as Informatica, Talend, Pentaho PDI, AWS Glue, SSIS, Azure Data Factory (ADF), DataFlow, Apache Airflow.
- Have experience participating in complex project implementation (technology implementation or transformation programs) with large datasets and multiple source systems, preferably as data engineer, cloud engineer or ETL developer
Enough About Us, Let's Talk About You
If you are someone with:
- A good honors Degree, preferably at postgraduate level, in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related disciplines.
- Extensive experience in Big 4 or MNC Consulting firm or industry related role is preferred but not mandatory.
- Minimum of 4 years (C) or 6 years (SC) of relevant experience with solid experience, preferably with experience in the consulting area
- Experience in leading implementation team for Senior Consultant level
- Strong experience directly interfacing with senior business and IT stakeholders for clients.
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence.
- Ability to work independently, to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- You have strong understanding of either structured and unstructured data mining, managing data, visualization and analytics or Intelligent Automation
- Drive, tenacity, entrepreneurship, client focused and results oriented. You enjoy working methodically and with a great attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills including a proven track record in developing and conducting interviews, focus groups and presentations.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualise new approaches and solutions.
In addition to strong client service orientation, we are also seeking talented leaders who have the capability to deliver quality solutions with superior analytical and problem solving skills. Besides excellent interpersonal and communication skills, candidates should have proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities. An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel is a pre-requisite.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition ID: 56241