As a consultant within Cloud Engineering team, you are part of a team of creative, visionary minds of many disciplines who put future-forward thinking into projects that push the edges of technology to support the change of our clients. You will establish and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
- Perform technical tasks to develop, enhance, improve software applications according to functional and technical specifications
- Participate in discussions with stakeholders to understand business and system requirements
- Responsible for design, programming, debugging, testing, modifications and maintenance of the applications
- You will perform primary and secondary research, conduct analyses and appropriate modelling tasks that feeds directly into the development of technology-enabled solutions for tackling our clients’ complex business problems.
- You will leverage on your training in technology, utilize analytical abilities and communication skills to support the project teams in delivery of our digital solution architectures and in development of work products that addresses our clients’ business needs and help achieve their strategic goals.
- You will support the project teams in developing presentation materials and in coordination of communications with the client.
- You will assist the project teams in delivery of business-driven, technology-enabled solutions to help our clients meet pressing challenges and seize opportunities in their respective markets.
- You will work with diverse and talented project team members to solve problems, improve performance, and generate value for our clients across all industries.
- You will uphold the firm’s standards and ethos in working with fellow team members and in your interactions with the clients.
- You will support business development efforts by contributing directly to the preparation, development of proposals, presentations and publications.
Enough About Us, Let's Talk About You
If you are someone with:
- You will be responsible for management and delivery of a system(s) within a platform leveraging agile practices, by leveraging existing experience of working in an agile environment.
- Good experience in developing applications using the Microsoft .NET Framework. Knowledge in mobile frameworks like Xamarin and web development will be advantageous.
- Experience in database technologies like Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience in other Microsoft technologies like Windows Servers and Active Directory. Knowledge in Dynamics CRM will be advantageous.
- Consultant will require at least 4 years of relevant experience.
- Technical proficiency including systems development experience, strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, and issue management in a multi-platform environment.
- Demonstrated skills in communication (oral, written, presentation), analysis, problem solving and short term and long-term planning.
- Demonstrated portfolio of work showcasing technical competence.
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition ID: 67162
In Singapore, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Singapore("Deloitte in Singapore"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Singapore, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.