This role sits within the Artificial Intelligence and Data team of Deloitte Southeast Asia, which encompasses data, analytics and intelligent automation (IA). As a leader of this group, you will drive the growth of our IA business in the region and be responsible for the creation, sale and delivery of IA solutions: robotic process automation, intelligent character recognition, chatbots/virtual assistants and artificial intelligence
The Artificial Intelligence and Data team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
You must have strong implementation experience in one or more of the following competencies and enabling technologies:
- Implementation experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Microsoft Azure (preferably with certification).
- Designing & implementing appropriate data structures to support Big Data, Analytical models and traditional BI/DW reporting solutions using relational and non-relation data management technologies such as IBM DB2/Netezza, Microsoft SQL Server/PDW, Oracle Exadata, SAP HANA, Oracle Exalytics, Teradata, Pivotal, Cloudera, Hortonworks, IBM BigInsights.
- Designing and developing data integration (including batch/real-time, ETL/ELT) processes with a variety of structured and unstructured data with tools such as Talend, Informatica, GCP Cloud Data Fusion, Azure Data Factory (ADF) and/or AWS Glue.
- Application of core complementary information management disciplines including Data Governance, Data Quality, Master Data Management (MDM), and Metadata management.
- Partnering with business users to co-design impactful visual, interactive dashboards and reports with technologies such as QlikView, Tableau, Spotfire, PowerBI or AWS QuickSight.
Enough About Us, Let's Talk About You
If you are someone with:
- Min 4 years (consultant) or min 6 Years (senior Consultant) of work experience
- Proven experience as ETL developer or data engineer within the data and analytics domain
- Experience in enterprise grade middleware ETL such as Talend, Informatica, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Expertise in data integration (ETL), master/reference data management, and meta-data management tools (Informatica IICS)
- Ability to work independently, to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- You have strong understanding of either structured and unstructured data mining, visualisation and analytics or Intelligent Automation
- Drive, tenacity, entrepreneurship, client focused and results oriented. You enjoy working methodically and with a great attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualise new approaches and solutions.
In addition to strong client service orientation, we are also seeking talented leaders who have the capability to deliver quality solutions with superior analytical and problem solving skills. Besides excellent interpersonal and communication skills, candidates should have proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities. An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel is a pre-requisite.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition ID: 61761