This is an exciting time to join dentsu. In good times and bad we partner brands to achieve meaningful progress as a force for growth and good. Our teams of optimists, entrepreneurs and first-movers coalesce around the needs of our clients, unlocking unique possibilities for sustainable value and lasting change.
The key elements of the role are;
- Influence stakeholders, using your analytical experience and technical specialism
- Assist on multiple projects across a portfolio of clients
- Build and improve existing analytical solutions
- Gain practical experience across a range of technologies, including cloud platforms, Ad/MarTech stacks, customer data platforms, verification technology, visualisation tools and more
- Oversee data management and governance
- Identify weaknesses in processes and reengineer them
- Partner closely with the wider agency; working alongside iProspect and other dentsu Singapore teams to apply data to business decisions
Skills & Experience Required:
We welcome applications from those with 2 to 3 years’ experience.
- Strong logic & quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and mathematical proficiency
- Experience with cloud platforms (Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure)
- Knowledge of analytical modelling; able to determine why a number is right or wrong.
- Self-motivated & articulate in explaining technical concepts to a less specialist audience
- Great interpersonal skills; ability to build and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, notably;
- Especially strong in Excel – data wrangling, pivot tables, macros etc
- Strong in PowerPoint – data presentation & story telling
- Remain calm when faced with multiple tasks; able to prioritise and deliver on time
- Willingness to ‘pick up and run’ with projects when necessary; own deliverables and see them to completion
- Comfortable working & learning independently, as well as in a team
- Understand how we add value to our clients’ business
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Knowledge of digital/marketing fields e.g. SEO, PPC, programmatic and social
- Experience with digital tracking technologies
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as Datorama, Qlikview, Tableau
- Experience with machine learning
- Experience with querying reporting APIs
- Experience in additional coding languages
- Additional Asian languages
About dentsu international
Part of dentsu, dentsu international headquartered in London operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 45,000 dedicated specialists. We help clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative. www.dentsu.com
Working with us
Joining dentsu international, you’ll join a team of 45,000 people. It’s an opportunity to produce career-defining work. Along the way, you’ll team up with inspiring colleagues and encounter a richness of clients, cultures and experiences. We offer exciting challenges, memorable experiences and opportunities to shape your future.
Inclusion and Diversity
We’re proud to be different and that starts with our people. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone. We won’t define people by their race, gender, sexual-orientation, age or disability. Individuality is what makes us great, we want everyone to bring their full self to work and create something amazing. That’s what we care about.
So, whether you’re joining us, or looking to move to a different part of the business, we work hard to make sure we create equal opportunities for everyone.
We are happy to discuss flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly. If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our recruitment teams.
Please visit our website to find out more and connect with us on social.
*Please provide your CV for our review.
- **We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.