The Data Scientist / Senior Data Scientist will be responsible for building, expanding, and maintaining the Company’s algorithmic assets within one of the pillars of the Artificial Intelligence (AI) team. The incumbent needs to have a strong knowledge of AI/Data Science concepts and for building various data science models independently and providing expertise to other teammates. Working closely on a variety of business cases the incumbent will help generate significant and recurrent returns from the algorithms in place and explore new use cases and develop new AI capabilities.
- Grow the organisation’s AI capability around personalisation problems such as recommendations and customer profiling.
- Identify business opportunities, solve problems, and translate technical concepts into clear and actionable insights for business and enterprise leaders.
- Help conduct trainings, educate stakeholders, and hold workshops to build up in-house data science capabilities.
- Lead projects to achieve business objectives, taking ownership of end-to-end model development and deployment.
- This role will require end-to-end development of AI models, including deploying it into production.
- Bachelor / Masters in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or equivalent fields;
- At least 3-5 years relevant working experience;
- Passionate about data, AI, and technology;
- Team player, both internal between data scientist as external with business stakeholders;
- Excellent in communication skills and demonstrates the ability to translate complex data mechanisms into simple business structures for our business stakeholders;
- Experience in using machine learning libraries such as Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch, etc.
- Strong knowledge in data science concepts and programming languages such as SQL, python and java preferred;
- Experience in deploying production level ML solution in the cloud. Strong understanding of cloud data infrastructure technologies (e.g. Databases, Spark, Tensorflow, etc).