Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
External facing role primarily focused on supporting the sales teams in translating customer requirements into best practice and cost-effective technical solutions (winning proposal). The role will be a primary stakeholder in the software solution design and development definition for sales propositions with clients, across the Diebold Nixdorf software products. Another responsibility is providing customer and market feedback by gathering and analyzing marketplace intelligence for new solutions and translating into potential technical solutions with business requirements.
You are responsible for
- Providing standard and routine Pre-Sales Engineering services for an assigned product area or customer base.
- Working in partnership with vendors and multiple departments, including Client Services and Sales to further promote company products and services.
- Participating in sales client calls and onsite meetings by demonstrating products, handling technical questions and helping customers understand DN capabilities.
- Driving scoping and pricing initiatives with internal partners for solution enablement and final customer proposal.
- Assisting in coordination, planning and delivery of regular product training sessions for sales team members.
- Assisting with scoping, management and execution of customer pilots and proofs of concept.
- Identifying and recommending upselling opportunities based on customer needs / expectations.
- Escalating complex and/or significant issues to higher levels for resolution.
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Assisting with the creation of repeatable commonly supported ‘”off the shelf” solutions providing less complexity with higher value and lower customer cost
- Constantly monitoring solution portfolio for changes / additions and impact to different environments
- Attending workshops, meetings, and architectural sessions at Diebold Nixdorf locations
- Developing and maintaining working relationships with other departments which are key to the success of the organization (e.g., Product Management, Business Development, Professional Services, Customer Support, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the financial services industry with a focus on software solutions
- A proven track record for meeting and exceeding performance objectives
- Possess a high level of demonstrated oral and written communication, presentation, critical thinking and strategic planning skills
- Must be adept at team building and collaborating
- Knowledge about current software trends and technologies
- Knowledge about retail banking industry and related typical business processes
- Proficient in all MS Office products with an emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Teams
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in native language and English
- Capabilities to work in virtual and international teams
- Strong competence in customer facing environment and the ability to communicate to executives on specific practice from a business perspective
- Ability to identify and articulate solutions both tactically (situational basis) and strategically
- Position may require up to 10% of travel
- Other duties as assigned or required
- Financial services industry expertise preferred
–Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes**
We are a global Company operating in multiple Locations and Entities. As we are keen to find the best solution for our candidates several legal entities might be applicable for a Job offer.