We are seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated DevOps Engineer to join our team to work on a large scale, complex system that brings innovation to healthcare. You will be working on modern technology stack and in a cross-functional environment that promotes collaboration within/across teams and managing both internal/external stakeholders.
You will be working closely with engineering teams to design, maintain and build a distributed infrastructure. You have experience in supporting large scale and highly critical applications, automating the deployment, monitoring and scaling of the applications. You will also be working closely with the developers and QAs in investigating and resolving production issues.
This role reports directly to the Head of Infrastructure & Security.
- Hands-on experience in deploying and maintaining Infrastructure & Apps on AWS and Azure. Good to have knowledge of GCP.
- Managing day-to-day operations and administer cloud and on-prem infrastructure & security configuration to deliver highly available and scalable services.
- User access management with RBAC
- Setup and maintain Infrastructure and Application monitoring based on KPIs and reporting on periodic and ad hoc basis to management
- Must have experience with Infrastructure and application monitoring tools
- Must have experience working with AWS device farm
- Must be familiar with CI-CD tool-chain and have work experience with knowledge of config and administration of tools in the tool-chain
- Hands-on experience in building automated deployment and config management to minimize manual intervention and to meet security and compliance objectives.
- Implement and maintain configuration management and infrastructure as code (any one of the tools CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible/puppet).
- Must have experience in migrating Infrastructure across AWS and Azure
- Implement cloud-based Infrastructure for new projects for data analytics, web portals, and mobile applications.
- Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems with 5+ years of experience in creating secured cloud-based infrastructure
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on experience on container and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- Experience in assessing system architectures and technical feasibility trade-offs
- Experience with several cloud technologies, preferably in AWS and Azure
- Hands-on experience in implementing security solutions from monitoring the infrastructure for threats
- Experience in using and administering monitoring tools like DataDog, Nagios, NewRelic for Apps and Infra monitoring on cloud
- Familiarity with systems monitoring, log aggregation, and dashboard solutions
- Experience in building and operating mission critical, highly available (24×7) systems
- Understanding of web technologies and knowledge of REST APIs, secure network communication, Node JS, React, Python, SQL and NoSQL
- Experience of working within a tech startup and hyper growth environment. Must have worked with a hybrid environment with a mix of on-prem and cloud setup.
- Comfortable with fast paced operations and not afraid to "roll up your sleeves" to get things done
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills and Experience