The Data team within Doctor Anywhere oversees all of the company’s data-related requirements. The goal is to use the data to assist the company in decision making through analytics and building the AI solutions that will take the products to a higher level. This team works closely with our Product, Engineering, and Business to deliver the insight of data and value of AI products efficiently.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated Senior Data Scientist who will passionately dive deep into our data and build AI products that will help product and business to move even faster and effectively.
This role reports directly to the Head of Data.
- Interpreting data, analysing results using statistical and Machine Learning
- Conduct a research to explore the data, in order to get the best features to build the predictive models
- Develop and implement predictive models in the cloud, strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Develop, deploy, and maintain the pipelines which produce predictive models
- Work closely with Data Engineers on the data infrastructure and architecture
- Work closely with the business stakeholders to gain more knowledge about the product and its business
- Continuously improve the process to develop the predictive models
- Strong communication skills – communicating with business stakeholders
- Holds a Master’s / PhD Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Physics, Mathematics or other related fields
- Hands-on experience in data engineering working with big data framework
- Strong knowledge on GCP, BigQuery, and some AI related services in GCP
- 6+ years on developing Machine Learning
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong statistical skills
- Proficient in statistical programming languages such as Python / R (preferably Python)
- Deep understanding of SQL
- Knowledge on Firebase, Mixpanel, Tableau is a plus