We are currently producticing a new App. For the right candidate, this is an opportunity to work directly with the founders in a DevOps style team delivering new features and generally taking the App forward as we incorporate feedback from the active userbase.
The level of delegation and responsibility depend on the experience and skillset of the candidate.
- At least 3 years of of front-end development experience. Proficient in React.js, Node.js and related technologies such as Redux, Material-UI, Redux-Form and GraphQL.
- Experience with ECMAScript 6, AWS Deployment including serverless technologies such as Lambda, AppSync and Cognito.
- Experience with React Native a plus.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across devices and browsers.
- Data modelling experience in both Relational and NoSQL databases
- An eye for details and understanding of design principles.
- Good Analytical and design skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas.
- Ability to work in teams as a contributor and / or sole owner of a front-end on certain projects and lead a small team. Open to continuos learning and willingness to share.
- Being able to influence and support continued development.
Other Characteristics Of The Job
- State of the art ‘cloud native’ technology stack without legacy
- Work in a flexible, lean and agile development environment
- A proven track record and ability to build mobile applications would be a plus.
- Absolute proficiency in English
Desired Skills and Experience