We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to produce and implement functional software solutions.
In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
· Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting.
- Knowledge of any programming languages (e.g. Python, C++, Java/JEE, Node.js, …)
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related degree
If the above fits what you’re looking for, contact Simon at firstname.lastname@example.org