The Corporate and Services Division undertakes strategic planning, collaboration, finance and procurement; and is also responsible for the enabling infrastructure of DSO such as IT and estate. Corporate IT is a cluster under the Corporate Plans & Services Division. Our mission in Corporate IT is to plan, design, maintain, and support DSO's information Technology infrastructure, thus allowing the organisation to leverage both information and technology in an efficient, productive and secure manner.
People are DSO’s greatest asset. You will get to realise your career aspirations and develop your own niche either as a deep technical expert or a leader in the team. With frequent career dialogues and a robust training and development framework, we will provide you with the necessary development tools for you to reach your potential. You will also be recognised and rewarded through competitive remuneration packages and scholarship opportunities.
Senior System Administrator (System Infrastructure)
In this role, you will:
- Mange the enterprise system infrastructure which includes configuration and maintenance of virtual systems, storage systems, servers and appliances.
- Implement and maintain system security in accordance to security and controls.
- Oversee data-centre facilities such as server rooms.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance, updates and upgrades to virtual/storage/server/appliances, software and hardware.
- Analyse and monitor network utilisation and problems and implement corrective and preventive measures.
- Setup Windows and Linux OS systems.
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Technology, Information Technology, or any other related field, with at least 3-7 years of relevant working experience in IT systems.
- Familiar with Scripting, System administration in Windows, Storage, VMware and PKI infrastructure.
- Relevant Experience in VMware/HyperV/virtualisation, enterprise storage systems, PKI, Windows and Linux server operating systems.
- Relevant Experience in powershell/powercli/other scripting languages.
- Working Experience on System Security (eg OS/System hardening, vulnerability re-mediation.