Product Manager - We are looking for a leader with experience to lead the development of our inhouse software solutions. As one of the first members of our team, you should be comfortable with wearing many hats, ranging from product management, to design and coordination of solution architecture and software development.
Objectives - Clearly define and articulate product vision and strategic direction Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company Analyse consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation Analyse product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they are successful achieved Develop, implement, and maintain timelines Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate go-to-market plans Coordinate with internal team members, external partners, agencies and vendors
- Drive the execution of the product lifecycle processes including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for MVP and final product development
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI Analyse market data to develop sales strategies, develop plans for user acquisition and retention, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with external agencies on the development
- Develop product positioning, differentiation, and messaging across primary market segments
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Business or related.
- A qualification in Computer Science or equivalent is welcomed.
Skills Need to have
- Effective communication skills
- Proven experience in product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Previous experience delivering finely tuned product marketing strategies
- Previous experience with information systems product
Good to have
- Demonstrable knowledge in software development
- Experience working in a company with a product in the development stage
While skills and experience are important, we place equal importance on a candidate’s resourcefulness, adaptiveness and the ability to prioritise and find solutions appropriate for a situation.
We offer a competitive compensation package with part of the remuneration in equity.