• Assist Developers in testing, installation and/or deployment of applications in client’s environment
• Participate in the design and implementation of systems based on customers’s requirements and best practices
• Partner with Professional Services, R&D and Quality Assurance teams to troubleshoot network, hardware, network circuit, and applications to ensure the smooth release of new features/services
• Review and troubleshoot system for issues
• Liaise with R&D and Technical Services to train clients on the deployment of applications and services and provide required documentation.
• Responsible for creating SOPs and complying with change control processes.
• Hands-on experience in server deployment planning and execution
• Familiar with Linux/Windows server environments and proficient in open-source software
• Ability to work independently on tight deadlines
• Adaptable to changing requirements
• Good communications skills to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
• Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related specialties
•Singapore males must have completed OR exempted from National Service.