We are currently seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to support our growing global development teams due to our continued growth and success. Working as a member of our Connected Services team, you will work very closely with our development teams to design, deploy and manage global cloud infrastructure that enables secure, efficient, significant application development, deployment, and operations.
- Supports our product development teams through automated provisioning and optimization of cloud infrastructure.
- Collaborates with our senior architects to design and build cloud-based development environments to support our global team.
- Works closely with our development teams throughout the development cycle, employing automation techniques for secure, efficient, scalable, and cost-effective build processes.
- Deploys effective tools for monitoring the performance and security of the build processes.
- Works with our Development and Operations teams to monitor and support our cloud infrastructure for a range of development and production environments.
- Assists with troubleshooting and tuning our cloud infrastructure during dev, test and production builds.
- Works closely with testing and validation teams to enable appropriate testing environments and parameters.
- Builds and manages a repository of cloud infrastructure that can be mobilized on-demand to enable our product support teams to deliver timely and efficient service to our customers.
- Builds, documents, and manages ITSM and ITIL processes to support auditable operational environments to meet standard-based and regulatory requirements like ISO 27001, 27002, 27019 and GDPR.
- Previous experience working with development teams in a DevOps role, with a demonstrated understanding of the entire development lifecycle.
- At least three years of experience in designing and implementing Docker/Kubernetes solutions (AKS preferred).
- 3+ years of experience in designing and implementing CI/CD solutions (Azure DevOps preferred).
- Need to have expertise in Cloud services (Azure, AWS, etc. preferably for Azure), including proven experience with automation through the use of cloud templates (including IaaS and PaaS deployments).
- Strong knowledge of programming languages such as C# and Python and writing code and scripts.
- Working knowledge of databases (SQL Server, MySQL, Mongo DB, Cosmos DB).
- Knowledge in networking and network models.
- Experience in updating threat models and developing solutions to defined network and security gap analysis Practical understanding of tools used throughout the secure development cycle, such as Azure DevOps, Git, etc.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a real passion for technology and a desire to help people.
- Ability to work independently while supporting remote teams.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. Learn more about us! .
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our Culture & Values and about Diversity & Inclusion at Emerson .
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .