- Support Infra and Env. setup related process actions.
- Support design and development of PowerShell and VB scripts as well as database objects in .Net application
- Designing Blue Prism process solutions in accordance with standard Blue Prism design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new Blue Prism processes and objects using core workflow principles that are well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of change control process
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT(User Acceptance Testing) phases
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of Blue Prism processes and providing timely responses
- Sharing and training new colleagues on standards and development techniques
- Person should have 4-5 years of overall software development and at least 2-3 year of Blue Prism development experiences along with good understanding of .Net & SQL.
- Should have exposure to setting up RPA Environment.
- Experience in PowerShell scripting, Office Development and Ctrl-M will be advantageous.
- Ability to work independently in end to end process from Env Setup to Production Rollout.
Desired Skills and Experience
Development, designed, VB Script, Implementing change, Powershell, Scripting, Prism, SQL, Change Control, Java, Microsoft .NET