The team has deep domain knowledge in finance and technology, bringing together decades of experience at Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, UBS, Credit Suisse, The Blackstone Group, AQR, Grab, Dropbox, Lyft, Redmart, Carousell, Bytedance, Grab, Kakao, Alibaba, and more. See our leadership team here. We treasure our diversity in background and experience, and we look for people who share our belief in our clear mission.
Investors, recognition, licensing
Endowus is backed by UBS, Samsung Ventures, Singtel Innov8, and global leading venture capital firms Lightspeed Venture Partners and SoftBank Ventures Asia.
Endowus has been recognised by the industry with the following awards: Singapore’s Rising Star and Fintech Innovation (Asia Asset Management’s Best of the Best Awards 2021), and WealthTech of the Year (Asia FinTech Awards 2021).
Endowus is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
About this team
One of the most straightforward ways to help people invest better is by providing them access to the best investment products available in the market. The Investment Advice team develops systems that enable Endowus to do just that. This team is responsible for introducing new investment products to our platform and presenting them to our customers in a meaningful way paired with appropriate investment advice so that they can choose the investment products that are most optimized for their financial goals.
About this role; responsibilities & ownership
- Evolve backend services for facilitating introduction of best investment products available in the market for our customers while working closely with investment officers and product managers.
- Design and develop APIs for providing the investment related information to our customers in an organised and intuitive manner.
- Enhance the advising capabilities of platform based on customer’s financial goals, helping them make a better investment decision using various products we offer
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing various market data related services required for advisory and trading
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing the services related to workflows such as rebate, charge, dividends, transactions and make sure that system is able to scale and support future operation volumes
- Work in agile environment and a cross functional team, collaborate with multiple stakeholders from investment and product teams
Requirements & qualifications
- Bachelors' or above in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent professional experience
- 2-6 years of experience developing distributed systems or building complex applications from scratch
- Self-driven, has a strong sense of ownership and able to work and learn independently
- Comfortable with numbers and motivated by steep learning curves
Benefits & perks
- Stock options in a fast growing company *
- Flexible working hours and locations so you can live life and your best work - you are trusted to be responsible
- Medical insurance (with dental!) *
- The opportunity to work with smart, curious, deeply caring people
- We care about your health and productivity:
- - Omnidesk Standing Desk
- - 32 inch or 42 inch 4K Dell UltraSharp USB Type-C Monitor
- - Multiple-choices of high-end mechanical keyboards, mouses and ergonomic chairs
- - Apple/PC equipment
- - S$250 budget for your favourite hardware to boost productivity *
- - S$20 budget for weekly team lunch
- - Regular team outings (before COVID-19)
- Employee discount for investing at Endowus; All the investment advice and help you may ever need (books, reports, access to investment professionals)
- Market competitive total compensation package
- A shelf full of books from Personal Finance to Software Engineering
- Awesome office view and cosy environment at 158 Cecil Street (ex-Airbnb Office) yet everyone works hard
Note: * is only applicable to Full-Time employees
How to apply
Everyone can be an Endowus client. If you are not yet a client, please create an account to understand our services and technology, and can see if our mission is something that aligns with your personal beliefs. We value your feedback on our product and will ask you for your insights throughout the interview process.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Email subject: [Role you are applying for], [Your name]
- Attach your CV
- Cover letter in body of your email
- Desired salary/package
- Notice period (if any)
- Current location
- Visa assistance for role location? (Y/N)