- Supports the development, transformation and execution of strategy for clients and reports to the Head of Cyber Strategy, under the Head of Advisory.
- Works across business and technology stakeholders to ensure the alignment of cyber security to business direction.
- Supports cross-functional projects that requires expertise and understanding of business risks.
- Works with other Consulting team members and the client to interpret strategic, operational and project objectives of clients into tangible outcomes for cyber security with business context.
- Develop and/or apply the use of appropriate methodologies, frameworks and approaches to identifying business risks, analysing them and integration of them to deliver cyber security outcomes.
- Conduct a variety of analysis of business and technology environments, infrastructures and markets to develop solutions to address identified gaps.
- Support client transformation journeys while ensuring alignment to strategic and project objectives.
- Perform research and analysis on regulations and policies to determine alignment and assist with the development, implementation and tracking of the progress of clients’ objectives with supporting goal targets.
- Develop appropriate methodologies, frameworks and approaches to address project objectives, drive the clients towards positive business results, reinforce the clients’ strategic objectives, achieve improvements in effectiveness, gain efficiencies and increase digital maturity.
- Influence, drive and support the clients in their cybersecurity transformation journeys while maintaining alignment to their business objectives.
- Apply business principles, theories and concepts to assignments, including the development of documentation and artefacts and contribute to the development of intellectual capital and the building of brand presence.
- 2 years of experience in cyber security field, predominantly in consulting or advisory.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other equivalents.
- Good understanding of business, technology and cyber security trends and their application to businesses.
- Ability to travel 20% of the time.
- Applicants selected may be subjected to security screening and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Desired Skills and Experience
Strategic Planning, Development, Cyber Security, project objectives, Strategy, Methodologies, Consulting, Business Development, analysing, Management