Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership for our clients, influencing and supporting their cybersecurity strategies, operations and plans.
- Develop practical and fit-for-purpose strategies for clients to address their nature of business, the threat environment they operate in and constraints.
- Conducts a variety of analysis of business and technology environments, threat environment, infrastructures and markets to develop solutions to address the needs to grow while ensuring the application of a consistent methodology for smooth delivery of the project objectives.
- Perform research and analysis on a full range of business, technology and people considerations, including strategic planning, governance, policy, knowledge management, industry research and emerging trends.
- Perform research and analysis on regulations and policies to determine alignment and assist with the development, implementation and tracking of the progress of clients’ objectives with supporting goal targets.
- Develop appropriate methodologies, frameworks and approaches to address project objectives, drive the clients towards positive business results, reinforce the clients’ strategic objectives, achieve improvements in effectiveness, gain efficiencies and increase digital maturity.
- Influence, drive and support the clients in their cybersecurity transformation journeys while maintaining alignment to their business objectives.
- Collaborate and employ expertise in a variety of business and technical fields, including system, computer, software, mechanical, mathematical or scientific specialities.
- Apply engineering and design principles, theories and concepts to assignments, including the development of documentation and artefacts and contribute to the development of intellectual capital and the building of brand presence.
- 8 – 10 years of professional working experience
- 5 – 8 years of experience with cybersecurity governance, risk and compliance activities
- 3 – 5 years of experience with working with the executives and leaders (e.g. Chief Information Security Officer, Chief Risk Officer, Chief Executive Officer and Board members)
- 3 – 5 years of experience in management / strategy / cybersecurity consulting, including internal and client facing experiences
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional, multi-disciplined team to formulate, institute and monitor security policies and procedures
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Law, Psychology, Behavioural Sciences, Physics, Mathematics, Applied Sciences, Information Security, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering or other equivalents.
- Understand business and technology trends and their implications to business.
- Ability to travel 20% of the time.
Applicants selected will be subjected to security investigations and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Preferred Skills / Qualities:
Preferably possess the following:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with technology transformation projects
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with at least one of the following Cloud platforms – Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with operational technology
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with IoT technology
Preferable familiar with any 5 of the following cyber security solutions:
· Hardware security modules, identity & access management solutions, intrusion detection / prevention systems, web proxies, data loss prevention solutions, endpoint protection platforms, endpoint detection and response solutions, network traffic analysis solutions, security orchestration & automated response solutions, security information and events management solutions, user entity behavioural analytics solutions
- 3 – 5 years of experience with technology solution implementation and development.
- 3 – 5 years of experience with technology solutions design.
- 3 – 5 years of experience with business transformation projects.
- 3 – 5 years of experience with business planning and strategy.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in managing cyber security operations.
- Experience with research, technical and business documentation and analysis.
- Knowledge of the Singapore Government regulations and policies.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility, initiative and innovation in dealing with ambiguous, fast-paced situations.
- Ability to show proficiency in one or more regional languages and dialects.
- Possession of excellent presentation and briefing skills.
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Master degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Law, Applied Sciences, Information Security, Computer Science or other equivalents.
- Professional certifications, including PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, ZCEA, TOGAF, CAP, CISSP, or SANS certifications.