We are looking for a Front-End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient in web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of frontend bundlers, such as Webpack
- Good understanding of frameworks, such as Angular, React, Vue and React Native
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient in code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop or Sketch is a plus but not required.
- Familiarity with technologies such as TypeScript is a plus but not required.