The team members at Episode Six (E6) don’t just seek to create future proof products — they create the type of disruption that seeks to transform the entire payments processing, fintech and banking industries. Although every company has a mission, at E6 ours is to make sure our clients are ready to deliver on theirs. Millions of customers around the globe trust E6 for innovative financial products. We provide our clients with next generation technology with infinite flexibility to create differentiated products to meet their customers’ evolving needs.
We understand that diversity of thought and an inclusive work environment are the catalyst for innovation. Our fast-paced environment allows each team member to bring their very best self to work each day. E6 is seeking a true technologist at heart. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented DevOps engineer energized to join our global IT Operations team.
This position is based in Singapore, but we are open to remote candidates in Asia-Pacific with a strong fit.
To apply, please include a short covering letter (< 1 page) explaining why you would be a great fit for this role and E6.
- lead technical pre-sales exercises with customers
- prepare and deliver technical presentations
- lead design of creative solutions from conception to delivery, shaping our clients’ thinking
- support sales in answering RFI/RFP/RFQ (technical focus) and other customer proposals
- crafting well defined description of operations/statement of works, partitioning solutions, supporting definition of project specifications, requirements and any development needs
- providing solutions assurance, ensuring our proposals meet our client’s business requirements and align with our technology strategy & standards
- articulating and managing technical risks
- supporting Episode Six’s goals and objectives such as those related to sales, productivity, profitability and industry penetration
- assisting in developing strategies and materials in support of the Episode Six’s overall solution architecture practice, business development and sales effort
- contributing to our roadmap, shaping our future solutions
- providing subject matter expertise to our clients and colleagues
- travel as required, typically Asia Pacific
Essential Skills & Experience
- 2 years of experience in: customer facing roles, solution architecture & technical design, and payments industry/digital payments
- Excellent communication skills (English) – ability to engage across a broad range of stakeholders at an appropriate level, business or technical
- Ability to articulate ideas/solutions clearly, visually and written
- Experience working with APIs
- Strong technical understanding, capability and willingness to learn and develop skills on a daily basis
- Very driven and self-motivated, able to work autonomously
- A team player with a ‘can-do’, entrepreneurial attitude that thrives in an agile, ever changing world
- Knowledge of payment concepts and global payments landscape
- Application architecture/domain expertise in Java based applications and cloud/on-premise infrastructure
Advantageous Skills & Experience
- Knowledge about local regulatory landscape in Asia-Pacific (especially in payments) an advantage
- Additional Asian language