We are looking for a tech lead for our Tech Team to be in-charge of planning, organizing, leading and executing the technical development of our in-house product and overall technology integration. This includes directing all tech related operations to meet business and customer requirements as well as the support and maintain existing applications and develop new solutions.
You will work closely with the product manager, product owner, management and our users to understand business and customer requirements to design, create and improve system, data architecture, application, networking and security architectures.
- The technical problem solver.
- Serve as the primary subject matter advisor on tech related matters and provide guidance to developers. To work closely with Design, Product and Business Managers to define the scope of technical requirements.
- Establish and implement key best practices in coding, application development, tech architecture design and technical documentation.
- Ensure documentation for development codes, application design, user testing scenarios, tech architecture and system deployment guide is carried out.
- Review and improve technical processes to enhance work productivity.
- Custodian for system architecture, codes and test plans.
- Participates on all hardware and software evaluations.
- Lead the developers together with the Product Manager in AGILE methodology.
- Manage team of frontend and backend developers.
- Designing and improving the algorithms used in our products.
- Setup and maintain self-hosted GitLab, Jira and Docker (CI/CD) environments.
- Hands on coding is required.
Required Education, Competencies and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience within relevant management, development and planning areas of tech development.
- Full stack developer with working experience in web application development.
- Experienced in developing and working with REST API.
- Experienced in infrastructure, application and data architecture design.
- Core technical competencies required are PHP 7, NodeJS, Linux, Dockers and MySQL/Postgres.
- Experienced in setting up cloud infrastructure.
- Experienced in designing algorithms for automated scheduled resource applications.
- Experienced in running CI/CD environments.
- Good to have competencies are ReactJS, Python.