We hire hardworking people who thrive on solving challenging problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, and try new approaches, as we grow our product portfolio with new software and network architecture solutions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
- Hands-on Design, Coding, Testing & Support of Software applications & module(s)
- Develop & Test Integration solution(s) per standard practice(s) and procedures based on the software engineering design.
- Consistently produce maintainable, high quality code independently
- Write high quality code that meets software engineering standards of performance, security, and resiliency
- Work in a Globally Distributed Development team environment with minimal supervision.
- Interact with stakeholder(s) to understand and document the product feature(s).
- Develop unit test plans, test suites, and execute
- Help Integrate software product(s) with other systems, test interfaces, and manage version control
- Maintain and contribute to the user and developer documentation
- Solve bugs, engage in trouble shooting, and interact with the internal developer community
- Assist in analysis & evaluation of new technologies to meet demand for product roadmap and technology platform goals
- Help in evaluation and recommendation of appropriate technologies for product features and platform
- Advocate and Follow best design and development practices adhering to Engineering standards.
- Participate in Design & Peer Code Review process
- Provides status reports and help with release management planning
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field with 10+ years of professional software development experience
- Solid foundations in Computer systems, data structure, algorithms, and design patterns
- Solid understand of Cloud-native principles and it’s implementation (including Microservices, Containers, DevOps, Security)
- 3+ years of experience in hands-on design & development of programming interfaces (APIs)
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in SQL & NO-Sql database design & development
- Hands-on experience in any of the industry leading API Platforms like MuleSoft, Tibco, Apigee is a plus
- Cloud Developer Certifications in major clouds like AWS, Google, Microsoft or Oracle is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate with team members and communicates clear resolutions.
Successful candidate will
- Be a talent multiplier who gets the team around them to excel
- Be persistent, creative, and driven to get results relentlessly
- Appreciate diverse thoughts in the team & be inclusive
- Show pride of ownership and strive for excellence in everything undertaken