Interning at Equinix
Interns are an important part of our global team—they solve real-world business challenges and make a difference. If you’re a forward-thinking, hard-working student who loves to learn and wants to make a positive impact on the world while growing your career, come help us shape the digital world.
The Equinix Internship Program offers wide-ranging opportunities across all our functions, where you will be given the opportunity to gain exposure to a dynamic technology business, working alongside our leaders. You will spend your time gaining practical work experience and learning from some of the sharpest minds in the industry, work in a culture that thrives on innovation and delivering results, while building solid relationships with industry leaders, and fellow students from across the region.
About The Group
Product Software Architecture and Engineering team at Equinix is focused on building the next generation software products for Equinix working on latest technologies like Big Data, IOT, SDN etc.
About The Position
As an Intern in the Software engineering division; you would be working on some of our latest product offerings and helping us with implementation proof of concept code.
- Learn and adapt to new technologies in short duration
- Work with the team of engineers who are building software products for Equinix
- Implement product features/proof of concept code which could be used by Equinix to expand its business objectives
- Design, implement and test code
- Write automated tests for the code
- You are available to join our program full time for 12 weeks from May-Aug 2022
- Basic programming ability with at least one programming language
- Good analytical and problem solving ability
- Good academic score
Preference to computer science, mathematics and related fields of study. Proficient in J2EE, NodeJS, Python, Perl.
Documents And Information Required
- Indicate your availability (start and end date) and expected graduation date in your resume
- Please apply to this job posting only if you are available full time for an internship during the stated period.
The Equinix University Relations team will be reviewing applicants throughout October to November and will reach out to applicants accordingly. We appreciate your patience while we consider your application.
Equinix will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require sponsorship of a visa.
Watch this video to learn more on how Equinix is powering the worlds digital infrastructure. https://youtu.be/aTTIbsfP8j0