We hire hardworking people who thrive on solving challenging problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, and try new approaches, as we grow our product portfolio with new software and network architecture solutions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. That is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
As a part of the Product Software team building next-generation software products and architecture for Equinix's software platform and services offerings, You will work closely with Product teams, Analysts and other specialists to design and develop systems and application software, and mentor junior members of the team. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality are essential.
- Reviews and understands requirements/functional designs
- Use advanced DevOps skills to work independently on various integration and related system maintenance activities.
- Work closely with various application stakeholders and enable their service to customers.
- Write code and build automation to test and deploy all gateway configurations.
- Proficient with code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiar with build tools such as Maven, and Gradle
- Familiar with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience in application troubleshooting and resolving system issues.
Security Platform Skills
- Expert in at least one of the IAM systems like PingIdentity, Auth0/Okta, SiteMinder etc.
- Ability to articulate purpose and need of an Identity Access Management and federation systems and should be familiar with an IAM Federation tool.
- Demonstrated experience with standards-based authentication and authorization - SAML2.0, OAuth2, OpenID Connect, WST
API Platform Skills
- Expert in at least one of the API management platforms or services like Apigee, MuleSoft, Amazon API Gateway etc.
- Solid understanding and foundations of Restful services concepts
- Solid understanding of API security with experience in implementing It in the gateway.
- 5+ years of IT professional experience
- Excellent written communication, problem-solving, skills.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, evolving, growing, dynamic environment.
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, VMware)
- Experience in the following will be a huge advantage:
- Python / Go
- Docker, Kubernetes, Istio
- Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, AWS-including EC2, S3, VPC, Route 53
- CI/CD automation experience using Jenkins, GitHub
- Proficient with log monitoring and analytics such as ELK or Splunk
- NGINX or similar load balancer – Installation, Configuration, and management.
- Linux (ssh, including bash/shell scripting)
- Programming skills using Java, NodeJS