At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Cyber threats, social media, massive data storage, privacy requirements and continuity of the business as usual require heavy information security measures. As an information security specialist, you will lead the implementation of security solutions for our clients and support the clients in their desire to protect the business. You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience. You will be working with our Advanced Security Centers to access the most sophisticated tools available to fight against cyber-crime.
We currently have a career opportunity for a Cloud Security Consultant to be responsible for leading / delivery cloud security related projects including service delivery, business development, and related activities. You’ll work alongside respected industry professionals, learning about and using the latest tools and techniques to identify and overcome some of the most relevant and pressing security issues in the world.
Your Key Responsibilities
Our cybersecurity services assist our clients in aligning security management strategy with business goals. With a focus on cloud security and security architecture, you will serve in a key role of leading technical discussions, guiding the development of strategic and tactical cloud security frameworks, technical reviews of cloud security architecture, and function overall as a technical security consultant for traditional (i.e. on-premises) and evolving (i.e. cloud-based) security architectures.
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Knowledge of cloud delivery, security and deployment models for Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) offerings
- Knowledge of key cloud security standards (e.g., NIST, CIS, ISO, CSA STAR)
- Knowledge of good industry practice in tiered security architecture design
- Work closely with engagement manager to co-lead and own multiple parts of the engagement delivery
- Ability to consistently deliver quality client services by driving high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT / Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Systems or relevant
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) / Microsoft Azure / Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Developing Cloud Security Framework or Policies and Cloud Security Risk Assessment
- Providing security review of cloud architecture designs
- Technical knowledge in some of the following domains in a cloud or on-premise context: routing/switching, stateful or next gen firewalls (NGFW), distributed denial of service (DDoS) mitigation, web application firewalls, intrusion detection / prevention systems (IDS/IPS), network segregation, security information and event management (SIEM), deceptive technologies, and other threat and vulnerability management capabilities
- Creating or securing cloud solutions for some of the following cloud / cloud security technologies: identity and access management (IAM), two-factor authentication (2FA), SIEM, public key infrastructure (PKI), network security, firewalls, IDS/IPS, anti-malware, email security, web content filtering, DDoS mitigation, endpoint detection & response, patch management, configuration management, data loss protection (DLP), application security, and other relevant cloud / cloud security technologies
Ideally, you’d also have
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Relevant security certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISM)
- Relevant cloud certifications (e.g., AWS, GCP, Azure)
What We Look For
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What We Offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The Exceptional EY Experience. It’s Yours To Build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.