EY Digital are looking for developers to join us. We are most interested in individuals who wish to work across both account management and producers’ roles.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for handling projects from conception to execution
- Develop code compliant for user accessibility
- Brainstorm and develop ideas through completion
- Create UX deliverables using industry standard tools such as Interface Sketches, user/web flows
- Responsible for requirement gatherings through interactions with clients and designers
- Develop intuitive and compelling interfaces
- Analyze user behaviors and convert business feedback into productive brand experiences
Skills and attributes for success
- Knowledge of web technologies and content management systems
- Attentive to details and willingness to learn
- Organized and meticulous
- Customer-oriented and ability to work within team effectively
- Knowledge of UX/UI design
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT related disciplines with at least 3 years working experience as a developer
- Good understanding and experience in HTML, CSS, JS, Webpack, SASS, Pug
- Experience in web and networking concepts
- Excellent communication skills, with a flair of reaching out to people of all levels
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in CMS development with Sitecore / Sitefinity / Kentico or related
- Understanding of CI / CD activities
- Experience in cloud hosting and architecture
- Knowledge of or Experience in .Net Frameworks / C# / ASP.NET / MVC
- Knowledge of Javacript/JQuery
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.