We are looking to hire motivated and driven consultants to join our team of cybersecurity professionals.
As a cybersecurity professional in EY Singapore, you will have the chance to work in engagement teams serving our clients in providing independent assessments or implementation of cyber solutions.
As EY Singapore is a member of the whole global EY network, you will be part of an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex cybersecurity needs and contributing toward their business resilience.
Your Key Responsibilities
You will be part of the Operational Technology (OT) Cybersecurity team at EY Singapore. This team provides technical cyber assessments that aim to assist clients who operate systems designated as Critical Information Infrastructures (CII) and/or whose businesses rely on Operational Technology, to gain insight and context to their cyber threats and provide pragmatic recommendations to mitigate these threats.
As a consultant in the OT team, your responsibilities include:
- Perform cybersecurity assessments (e.g. risk assessments, OT network infrastructure reviews, security configurations review, OT security policies and processes/procedures review etc.)
- Perform cybersecurity audits (e.g. CII Cybersecurity Code of Practice, Telecommunications/Broadcasting Cybersecurity Code of Practice etc.)
- Evaluate and analyze threat, vulnerability, impact and risk to security issues discovered from security assessments
Through the assessments stated above, you will then advise clients on the security issues, including explanation on the technical details and how they can remediate the vulnerabilities in the processes and controls.
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Communication – Demonstrate that you listen and understand before responding
- Knowledgeable – Demonstrate deep technical capabilities and understanding of the client’s problems.
- Curiosity – Be proactive, learn fast and seek to identify issues that others might miss.
- Integrity – Conduct yourself as per EY’s values, and do not be afraid to admit mistakes.
- Impact – Consistently deliver exceptional quality work that positively impacts the projects that you are on.
- Teamwork – You seek to ensure that the team succeeds, rather than only yourself.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent
- Candidates with at least 2 years of working experience in cybersecurity, OT or CII environments, will be considered for the Senior Consultant positions.
- Candidates with less than 2 years of working experience in cybersecurity, OT or CII environments, will be considered for the Associate Consultant positions.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Knowledge in security controls, penetration testing, programming, networks and operating systems
- Knowledge/familiarity with international cybersecurity framework/best practices (e.g. NIST, ISO, IEC etc.)
- Industry experience in sectors providing essential services to the nation
- Creative, independent with good problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Industry certifications would be an added advantage (CISA, CISSP, GICSP, etc.)
What We Offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The Exceptional EY Experience. It’s Yours To Build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.