You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience. You will be working with our Advanced Security Centers to work on Cloud Security and DevSecOps our clients face and help them do security as part of the DevOps process.
Your key responsibilities
This is a role where no two days are the same – so you’ll find yourself taking on plenty of new responsibilities as you go. You’ll work alongside clients and colleagues, balancing your time between developing security strategies, advising stakeholders, providing workshops, managing your own team and supporting business development. If you’re flexible and ready to adapt to a constantly changing environment, there’s no better place to develop your skills. Since you’ll be working directly with clients, some travel will be required. The person taking up this role is expected to be enabler for DevOps teams when it comes to security and provide pragmatic solutions that make doing security as frictionless as possible.
Skills and attributes for success
- Background in DevOps or DevSecOps including process design and security automation experience
- Experience with Secure SDLC and Secure by Design Principals
- Experience in practical security vulnerability remediation.
- Experience with Threat Modelling
- Strong technical security skills in assessment, design, implementation, architecture, and program / project delivery and work across various delivery models, (Waterfall, Agile, DevOps).
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, Alibaba Cloud, GCP or others).
To qualify for the role you must have
- A recognized university degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent, together with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in leading teams on projects
- Strong interest in the field of information security and DevOps
- Creative, independent with good problem solving skills
- Excellent communicator with strong analytical, interpersonal and writing skills
- Be a security enabler for developers
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Industry related certification preferred (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, SABSA, PRINCE2, TOGAF, ITIL).
- Solution Level Certifications, including but not limited to (CSSLP, AWS Security Specialty, AWS Solutions Architect, Azure Security Engineer, etc…)
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.