Why join us?
Work on the latest location-aware technology in a fast-paced, engaging environment and play a vital part in changing the way people work, live, and experience information.
You will incorporate the Internet of Things to robust location-based applications across platforms and devices, that will change the way organisations make decisions.
Or are you passionate about creating good user experiences, like us? We continually push the boundaries of geospatial technology, and you can play a key role in taking it further!
As a Pioneer and the Leader in location strategy and analytic solutions that enhance the core business of any organisation, Esri Singapore has been engaged by more than 500 organisations.
They span across industries, from commercial and retail to national planning and public safety, and have driven the adoption of geospatial technology – Esri’s world-leading ArcGIS platform – as an integral part of their business, for better decision-making and business outcomes.
We are looking for motivated individuals – full-stack contributors with a proven history of consistently delivering solutions with strong and positive client outcomes, to join Singapore’s largest pool of geospatial solution experts.
Augment your current skills with the training provided on Esri’s world-leading ArcGIS technology platform. You will build knowledge and expertise in the fast‑growing field of enterprise geospatial technology, while delivering high-value, high-impact, and cutting-edge solutions.
How will you benefit from this role?
- Learn how spatial analysis can solve user’s challenges with geospatial insights and produce better decisions.
- Design and develop digital solutions with your team to identify and solve complex challenges faced by our many clients
- Leverage web technology like TypeScript, ES6, Ember, Angular, and React to develop mission- and business-critical applications that span across multiple domains – from infrastructure planning to FMCG
- Receive training and certification in world-leading ArcGIS technologies as well as support on complementary tools, to further augment your current skillset
- Lead agile project teams to design, develop, and deliver solutions and workflows that apply geospatial concepts and algorithms, to enable clients to achieve new levels of effectiveness
What does your role entail?
- Apply critical thinking and geospatial analysis to help users overcome challenges.
- Apply our technology on various type of data to uncover patterns, insights and visualize possible solutions.
- Consult stakeholders to better understand their business needs and user requirements, and participate in the application design in an agile development environment
- Contribute to the technical specifications, architecture, processes, and interface design for the applications
- Plan and deliver software that commands a strong understanding of UI and cross-platform integration
- Deploy applications in accordance with performance and scalability specifications
What experience is required?
- BA in computer science, information technology engineering, mathematics, GIS, or a related field
- Strong passion for detailed, innovative, and empathic design, supported by a well-rounded design background (interaction, UI, visual, and motion design)
- Excellent communication skills to clearly articulate and explain design decisions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with frequent releases and tight schedules
- Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.)
Minimally 3 Years Hands-on Experience With Enterprise Software Solution Stacks And Technologies With a Strong Knowledge In At Least One Of The Following
- Full-stack development: .NET, Python
- Native mobile application development experience with iOS and Android
- RDBMS such as SQL Server or Oracle
- ArcGIS or other GIS software technology (preferred)
Desired Skills and Experience