Our solution engineers are part of a highly-skilled team that helps shape strategies on the effective adoption and use of the ArcGIS system. We invite you to use your problem-solving skills and passion for GIS technology to become an integral part of the Asia Pacific team. You’ll work closely with our local distributors that helps our customers take advantage of geoanalysis to find unique patterns, trends, and understanding hidden within complex business problems.
- Build relationships. Become a core member of Esri’s regional team, working with Esri’s distributors and partners as you present, demonstrate, and support selling Esri software and solutions within Asia Pacific for the National Security sector.
- Be an expert. Become a subject matter expert in the regions as well as a technical expert of Esri’s complete system.
- Solve problems. Proactively craft and propose solutions that clarify how GIS brings business value to our customers by addressing the critical business challenges they face. Define and deliver enterprise strategies to customers that align Esri’s solutions with their business.
- Tell our story. Localize and present GIS technical demonstrations of proposed solutions to clients. Understand how to design presentations for technical and non-technical customers within various organizations. Provide configuration guidance and best practices to distributors and partners.
- 7+ years of experience with the Esri products using editing tools, performing spatial analysis, and creating geodatabases, preferably for the national security sector in Asia Pacific
- Relevant experience using current Esri technology and leveraging the full ArcGIS enterprise suite of tools to demonstrate Esri’s patterns of use
- Understanding of ArcGIS from an IT context (e.g., hardware, software, storage, security, networking, servers, databases, web services, virtualization, cloud computing)
- Demonstrated experience in technical consulting and conceptual solution design as well as an understanding of sales and business development processes
- Experience with geodatabases and underlying DBMS technology such as SQL Server or Oracle
- Knowledge of cloud computing concepts and environments such as Microsoft Azure or AWS
- Remarkable presentation, interpersonal, communication, and listening skills
- Fluent in English, writer and speaker
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time throughout Asia Pacific with occasional travel to the US
- Bachelor’s or master’s in geography, computer science, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Ability to troubleshoot client issues related to Esri application deployment and system architecture
- Experience with system architecture and design
- Experience incorporating real-time information streams with existing GIS data and IT infrastructure
- Basic understanding of artificial intelligence/machine learning concepts
- Experience with ArcGIS Enterprise web applications or other web application development
- Enterprise web applications or other web application development
- Experience integrating software solutions with other business systems including data warehousing, BI, CRM, ERP, and analytics platforms
Questions about our interview process?
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.