Etiqa Insurance Singapore is looking for a dynamic individual to join our team. Do you have what it takes?
- Passionate about working with people?
- A creative thinker with a positive attitude & outlook?
- A strong dynamic communicator able to collaborate effectively?
- Willing to learn, adapt & grow in a fast paced work environment?
WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
This exciting proposition allows you to work with Etiqa, a leader in the insurance sector, optimizing your unique skill set, and getting onboard our journey towards “Making The World A Better Place”.
- Primarily responsible for the planning, designing, coding, testing, debugging and deploying of eCommerce product launches, digitalization initiative and reporting solutions. The ideal candidate will have a background building applications from scratch. The developer will use his/her expertise in C#/.NET to create applications and/or integrate disparate data sources for the project.
- Perform the role of Technical Lead in the SQUAD Project Team to translate the Biz Requirements, come up with the Solutioning and work with the assigned developer to build, conduct unit testing and ensure end to end delivery including the interfaces with the subsystems or core backend systems.
- Design and Develop an up-to-date software that meets users’ requirement.
- Deliver the software program on time.
- Ensure the quality of the software program is optimal.
- Document of all works for ease of reference in the future for maintenance and upgrades.
- Provide BAU support for users.
- Assert good team work with team members and users.
- Provide training and knowledge transfer to new team members or when a project is completed.