We are looking for a highly motivated candidate with strong interest in working with IoT and facilities management systems. We are developing new IoT solutions for smart facility management applications. The team is exploring new frontiers and developing applications around cutting edge IoT technologies.
The role encompasses maintaining and development of admin backend and customer facing portals using web technologies, mainly on PHP and MySQL. This role will work with existing developers on maintaining and developing existing Laravel-based system and build PWAs / Native mobile apps using web technologies.
Candidates with similar skills are welcome to apply. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Must have good understanding of PHP (specifically Laravel),
- Must have good understanding of MySQL,
- Must have good understanding of JS (React and/or Vue),
- Must have basic understanding on setting up a Linux server (specifically LEMP stack),
- Comfortable working with graphs and charts,
- Comfortable working to develop a responsive website using a framework such as Bootstrap or Foundation,
- Comfortable working with Git for version control,
- Good understanding and knowledge of Linux server administration is a plus.
- To work on existing Laravel-based system with existing developers,
- To build PWAs / Native mobile apps using web technologies.
Experiences / Skills
- PHP (specifically Laravel)
- Database design and management (specifically MySQL)
- JS (specifically React and/or Vue)
- Linux server administration (specifically LEMP stack)
Desired Skills and Experience