We’re looking for a motivated individual to be part of our highly skilled international team of frontend developers. We’re passionate about the work that we do and pride ourselves on being great to work with. We can’t wait for you to join us!
You’ll be part of a team that creates beautiful web experiences and have the opportunity to improve yourself at the same time. With a skill development tailored just for you, you'll get access to a vast array of learning materials and resources and support from your manager and peers.
You’ll be working on our main website that boasts:
- Hundreds of millions of visitors each year
- Translations in 17 unique languages
- Continuous optimization through split testing
- Work with a fantastic team of developers to implement exciting new features on our websites, microsites, and blog.
- Work with designers to develop new features that are easy to use and align with our branding.
- Set up A/B tests that drive sales and revenue. Implement the winning test results for web pages and emails.
- Deliver beautiful customer experiences, in part by squashing UI bugs caused by browser compatibility issues or client/server-side logic.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Thorough understanding of web performance and optimization techniques
- Extensive cross-browser knowledge
- Substantial experience using Git for version control
- Comfortable working in terminal or from the command line
- Able to help other team members work more effectively
- Some experience working cross-functionally
Nice to have skills, but not required
- Some experience leading people or projects
- Experience working with static site generation tools (e.g., Hugo or Gatsby)
- Understanding of OOP & async concepts
- Experience setting up A/B tests with tools such as Google Optimize
- Experience successfully implementing event tracking with Google Analytics
- Keen to practice test-driven development (TDD)
- Experience building HTML emails
Profile of an ideal candidate
Our ideal candidate is curious and open-minded and enjoys taking on new challenges. This candidate has at least 3-5 years of experience in front-end development.
- Has experience leading a small team of developers
- Focus, speed, and respect for deadlines
- Previous experience with full-stack technology
- Great code quality and attention to detail
- Ability to pick up new skills and proactive attitude towards learning
- Ability to convert designs into web pages
- Worked across multiple project types and frameworks
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.