As a Data Engineer in the Technology Development Group, you will work closely with agile team members and relevant stakeholders. Reporting to the Team Lead, and working alongside a team of Data Engineers, Software Engineers and Developers you will be responsible for performing responsibilities that are critical to the delivery of EZ-Link’s products, and in doing so, be at the forefront of transformation in EZ-Link.
Creation and maintenance of analytics infrastructure, develop and test of data related components within EZ-Link’s IT system architecture, and create data set processes used in modeling, mining, acquisition, and verification are some examples of how we define and measure success in EZ-Link. You will be part of contributing towards achieving results in your day-to-day role.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of analytics infrastructure that enables almost every other function in the data world
- Develop, data import / export, maintenance and testing of data related components within EZ-Link IT system architecturesuch as data tables and processing systems
- Create data set processes used in modeling, mining, acquisition, and verification
- Drive the provision and usage of data tools within the organization
- Engage stakeholder to understand their data need
- Work within development team to design the data flow and data storage. Provide guideline to developer in implementation. Provision the required database\tables, support and develop application\script.
- Investigate issues from data point of view. Support stakeholder on the update, automation and mining of data.
- Work with business analyst and architect closely towards getting more useful data and more self-service usage of data by stakeholders.
- Work with data analyst on initiative to provide dash board for important and useful real-time data in a user friendly presentation
- To perform Database maintenance, housekeeping & performance tuning.
We work hand in hand with the nation to build a truly smart and digital home and have embarked on a digital transformation to reinvent ourselves, bringing about enhanced user experience and strengthening our capabilities for future business growth. At the forefront, our app continues to lead our new initiatives and collaborations that excite our users.
If the above energizes and motivates you, come join us and embark on this exciting journey. Come and help us make a positive impact and have a say in the daily journeys of Singaporeans.
An ideal candidate should have the following
- At least a Degree/Diploma with minimum 3 years of experience in IT (include programming).
- Experience working with ETL tools/frameworks will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in SQL programming
- Have hands on experience on Oracle DB.
- Have hands on experience on Azure SQL skillsets like Azure Data Lake, blob storage.
- Data Factory experience will be an added advantage.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.