- Responsible to configure, setup, design process sequences, troubleshoot, and fine-tune processes on project using FASA applications or help to develop them.
- Responsible for carry-out machine on-site setup and buy-off process.
- Act as a lead for core efforts such as setup, troubleshooting, and buy-off project using established procedures.
- Contribute to documentation.
- Job Specification
- Experience in semiconductor process and engineering knowledge with a demonstrated understanding of troubleshooting at a high level.
- Experience as a team or project lead.
- Advance understanding of software configuration, machine system architecture, maintenance, and repair.
- Intermediate level of Windows OS, including installation, systems administration, and troubleshooting.
- Intermediate level with one or more general-purpose programming languages including but not limited to C/C++ and C#.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to interact appropriately with users of various technical-skilled levels and to remain professional while working to resolve problems.
Desired Skills and Experience