Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook's Enterprise Engineering team is responsible for building integrated, scalable, and robust enterprise applications. We are currently looking for an experienced, insightful, forward-thinking Engineer Manager with a strong ability to design and execute products that power the enterprise. As a member of Enterprise Engineering, you will play a key role in reimagining productivity by shipping transformative products that serve diverse aspects of the enterprise.This is a full-time position based in our Singapore office.
- Lead and grow a team of engineers in the ideation and technical development of innovative enterprise software to streamline and automate critical business processes
- Provide strategic and operational oversight for Enterprise software product development
- Work closely with business leaders to develop short and long-term strategies
- Manage business expectations, resolve conflicts, and keep businesses aligned
- Develop and drive execution on 6 month and 1 year road maps
- Drive innovation, establish new approaches in improving productivity
- Establish a metrics based organization, develop key operational metrics and push for continuous improvement.
- 7+ years of experience in building software products
- 7+ years of experience with programming languages such as Java, PHP, Python, or C++
- 5+ years experience with agile systems development methodologies
- 4+ years of experience managing engineering teams including hiring/termination and performance management