Facebook's Enterprise Engineering team is responsible for building integrated, scalable, and robust enterprise applications. We are currently looking for an experienced, insightful, forward-thinking Engineer Manager with a strong ability to design and execute products that power the enterprise. As a member of Enterprise Engineering, you will play a key role in reimagining productivity by shipping transformative products that serve diverse aspects of the enterprise.This is a full-time position based in our Singapore office.
- Lead and grow a team of engineers in the ideation and technical development of innovative enterprise software to streamline and automate critical business processes
- Provide strategic and operational oversight for Enterprise software product development
- Work closely with business leaders to develop short and long-term strategies
- Manage business expectations, resolve conflicts, and keep businesses aligned
- Develop and drive execution on 6 month and 1 year road maps
- Drive innovation, establish new approaches in improving productivity
- Establish a metrics based organization, develop key operational metrics and push for continuous improvement.
- 7+ years of experience in building software products
- 7+ years of experience with programming languages such as Java, PHP, Python, or C++
- 5+ years experience with agile systems development methodologies
- 4+ years of experience managing engineering teams including hiring/termination and performance management