What does a Senior Full Stack Developer role look like?
As a Full Stack Developer in the Information Technology organisation, you will be expected to contribute to all aspects of project delivery with specific focus on the development of enhancements and extension to our payment products.
- Collaborate with Business Analyst team to analyze and implement technical solutions
- Team with Architects to work on design translation into application code
- Design, provide architect solutions and lead a team of application developers, and manage their delivery
- Monitor and resolve incidents in production, analyze and provide effective solutions
- Support the development, implementation and delivery of new and existing applications or services
Key Attributes and Skills Desired
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science with min. 7 years of working experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm for learning new technologies and applying them to improve our products
- Prior experience within Payment / Financial industry is an advantage
- Spring Framework (Including Batch),
- XML, JSON, RDBMS(Oracle/MySQL), HTML 5, Angular/Node
- OWASP TOP 10
- Secure programming
What is in it for you?
- A dynamic career packed with growth & future mobility opportunity within the organisation
- Joining a leader in Financial Technology
Our Talent Acquisition colleagues will be in touch with the shortlisted applicants. You have our assurance that all applications will be treated with the highest confidentiality.
Recruitment Agencies: We've got this one, thank you!