You will be involved in epayment solutions projects as a Project Manager throughout the entire project life cycle from conceptualization to implementation, enhancements, and maintenance.
Reporting to the Vice President, the Project Manager will play a crucial role in ensuring the solutions we deliver through our technology meet the needs of our clients and partners and their audiences, every step of the way.
Working together with our customer success, IT development, and sales teams, the Project Manager will need to work closely with our clients and partners to understand their business requirements and develop the solutions that will help resolve them. This role will oversee the full end-to-end project lifecycle from identifying the detailed requirements of the project, developing and delivering the solution design and project plan, overseeing the full implementation of our projects and measuring the results achieved as a result.
Act as a subject matter expert in the epayment technology space and constantly keep up with knowledge of new concepts, emerging technology, and architecture. Ability to communicate technical jargon and ensure adherence to exacting architectural criterion is vital to your success in this pivotal role.
The Project Manager will also be called up to support the new business process, providing pe-sales support as and when required. This will involve participating in client meetings to fully understand the client’s requirements, designing contracts or participating in tender process i.e. design, submission and review as well as providing live demonstrations of our software.
This role is ideal for someone with a solid background in managing software implementation projects from inception to completion. This position is perfectly suited to a hands-on individual who thrives on the challenge of managing multiple projects simultaneously while getting involved in other aspects of the business that may not normally fall under their remit.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Minimum of 3 years’ IT project management experience
· Bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer science, Engineering or a business/management related field
· A professional qualification/certification in project management is preferred
· Highly detail orientation, with the ability to think and plan strategically
· Excellent command of English, both spoken and written, and the ability to interact with individuals at all levels within the organisation
· Self-motivated problem solver with creativity, a strong work ethic, and high energy
· Team player with strong presentation and communication skills, self-confidence, enthusiasm and an independent work approach
· Work in a fast moving environment at the forefront of gamification technology. The candidate must be flexible and able to shift priorities and manage multiple projects with ease.
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.