You’ll help drive improvements in our security operations capability and support critical projects enhancing our detect and respond capabilities. You’ll be responsible for performing accurate and precise analysis and correlation of logs/alerts from a multitude of sources. The team identifies potential incidents and ensures we respond appropriately to them. We learn and grow, enhancing our monitoring and looking to automate responses where possible.
Specific Role Responsibilities
- Incident identification, management and response
- Threat hunting
- Tool and process enhancements - Detect all the things. Automate responses.
- Enhance our monitoring
- Threat intelligence
- Supporting the identification of key risks and enhancements of playbooks to ensure consistent responses to incidents
- Desire to constantly learn, improve and help others in the team
- Operations Experience (SOC Operations an advantage)
- Ideally some incident response experience or exposure
- Experience or working knowledge of Splunk (not necessarily in the security context)
- Knowledge of building correlation rules and or dashboards advantageous
- Any experience detecting and responding to security issues across and international organisation with systems deployed in datacentres, multi-cloud and office environments (obviously including a lot of remote workers!)
- Understanding of any of the below technologies beneficial;
- On premise data centres (Windows / networking / firewalls / IPS etc)
- Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Operating systems
- WAF / internet security capabilities
At FNZ, we recognise that diversity, inclusion, and accessibility are important factors for our success. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Recruitment decisions at FNZ are made in a non-discriminatory manner where all employees are valued and respected. In particular, we want to ensure accessibility needs are well supported thus, ensuring our recruitment process is fair and equitable for all applicants.
Please let us know if there is any support we can provide to ensure FNZ’s recruitment process is fully accessible to you. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss specific requirements.