Vendor portal is our key platform to interact with our partners (vendors/ restaurants). As such it is one of our key value creation levers. Through the platform we are present in the life of the restaurant from joining, through onboarding up to commission payment. Our vision when it comes to portals is to fully automate the vendor experience.
Portal provides self-service, analytical, reporting, marketing capabilities and potentially much more. It is one of the most pivotal initiatives at Delivery Hero, allowing to shape the way our relationship with partners is structured.
In numbers - Vendor Portal is B2B WebApp (mobile first), used by 500K vendors on a monthly basis (60K DAU), in 40 countries.
What’s On The Menu
- Design and implement the platform and features which will be used across DH.
- Manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables within autonomous teams.
- Work in a cross-functional and international team to deliver a holistic solution.
- Actively participate in design and architectural decisions.
- Actively participate in open reviews and sharing with peers (Code reviews, ideas etc)
- Be an active partner for Product management in order to provide the best value for stakeholders and our customers.
- Proactively makes suggestions for how the team can leverage new technologies and architectures to improve the platform
- Good understanding and independent application of cloud environment, CI/CD, testing and validation
- Independently applies design patterns and best practices in reliability management (resiliency, autoscaling, monitoring, alerting)
What You Can Bring To The Table
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent education or practical experience.
- Overall 6 years of experience with at least 4 years in Golang
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
Extensive Experience With
- Extensive experience in a general-purpose programming language
- Experience working with distributed and parallel systems and web applications
- Design Driven Development.
- Hexagonal Architecture.
- S.O.L.I.D principles.
- Event-driven architecture.
- Good knowledge of relational & distributed databases (You should be aware of normal forms, ACID, isolation levels, index anatomy & concepts of distributed databases).
- Knowledge or experience in Microservice architecture, Redis, Elasticsearch, SQL and key-value storage, AMQP, Kubernetes/Docker
- Understanding development lifecycle and collaborate with cross-functional and international agile teams
- Practical experience with Design Patterns, Design Principles, Software Architecture and Algorithms and automated tests (unit, integration and functional)