We are looking for a Frontend Engineer to support our growing regional Product team here in Singapore as part of an international team of highly talented and motivated people.
What's On The Menu
- Responsible for development of highly-responsive user interface
- Design and implement visualisations that can depict vast amounts of data
- Work and collaborate with the engineering squad, product manager, and product designer
- Develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve.
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables within autonomous teams.
- Take part in squad ceremonies and actively participate in technical decision making and product improvement.
- Understanding the development lifecycle and working closely in a cross-functional and international team.
- Be an active partner for Product management in order to provide the best value for stakeholders and our customers
What You Can Bring To The Table
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent education or practical experience.
- Fully understand the concepts of React.js and its implementation
- Good working knowledge of REST API
- Experience in applying test-driven development with Jest, Testing Library, and/or Enzyme
- Experience working with front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, Yarn, NPM, ESLint, and others.
- Familiarity with Microfrontend architecture
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Has the drive to learn new things and new languages