Head of Product (Fintech), APAC
We are looking for a Head of Product (Fintech), APAC to lead a team of product managers across squads from product definition to development, launch and iteration. Working closely with the business teams, you will be responsible for enhancing and building our wallet /payments solutions ground up, accelerating growth and reach of the product. Therefore effective collaboration with stakeholders, while developing the long term strategy and vision, is the key.
What's on the menu:
- Develop and lead the product vision and strategy
- Gather functional & technical requirements for managing wallet creation, customer transactions, balance management & other key requirements to support customer
- Work with engineers and designers day to day by following the product management framework
- Decide which payment methods we should offer our customers through our website and apps.Determine how we should present these visually to maximize the rate of successful payments.
- Built APIs, products, and complex systems at scale
- Manage relationships with payment providers. Identify and select new providers worldwide. Make sure that customers anywhere in the world can pay using the payment methods that are most convenient for them.
- Decide which payment providers to use in our backend to process payments.
- Define business logic and user experience for all scenarios involving requesting and processing both one-time and recurring payments and payment results.
- Mitigate risks from payment fraud through well designed user experiences and automated and manual fraud-detection systems and processes
- Manage and develop a team of product managers
What you can bring to the table:
- 8+ years of product management experience
- Customer oriented and long term thinking : Not satisfied with the status quo and want to raise the bar
- Collaborate with product and engineering leadership across foodpanda with an analytical mindset
- Team Management: ability to manage and coach a team of product managers.
- Prior experience in e-commerce is a must
- A passion to build a great product & be successful with that product in the market.
- A passion for design excellence, usability & consumer appeal in products.
- A passion for finding amazing food and great service.