We are looking for a Head of Product Management - Groceries to lead a team of product managers across squads from product definition to development, launch and iteration. Working closely with the business teams, you will be responsible for enhancing and building our wallet /payments solutions ground up, accelerating growth and reach of the product. Therefore effective collaboration with stakeholders, while developing the long term strategy and vision, is the key.
What's On The Menu
- Develop and lead the product vision and strategy
- You will directly manage Product Managers and Designers who are focused on groceries
- Execute a robust and comprehensive strategy, product roadmap, and business plan for the groceries business
- Define the roadmap, business requirements, measures of success, and features for your products and services, and work with your PM team to drive and deliver these to market.
- Operate strong feedback loops, identify and drive measurements, and creatively use data sources to craft better experiences and ensure we are building the right products over time.
- Collaborate with marketing, business development, design, engineering, analytics, and other product managers to drive our business with meaningful value to our user base and to ensure alignment with Product strategy
- Drive highly visible and impactful decisions for your area.
- Keep apprised of new innovations and trends in the industry
What You Can Bring To The Table
- 8+ years of product management experience
- Customer oriented and long term thinking : Not satisfied with the status quo and want to raise the bar
- Collaborate with product and engineering leadership across foodpanda with an analytical mindset
- Team Management: ability to manage and coach a team of product managers.
- Prior experience in e-commerce is a must
- A passion to build a great product & be successful with that product in the market.
- A passion for design excellence, usability & consumer appeal in products.
- A passion for finding amazing food and great service.