As a Lead Product Specialist for the platform, you will be part of the Singapore APAC product team. You will be a leader at the forefront as this role would require strong collaboration across various teams and be the focal point for all stakeholders nearly in all functions. In this role, you will be responsible to bring local and regional market insights to the central product development team, and empower the local and regional teams to make product decisions and changes for the market. You will be the leading front of ensuring the maximum potential of products and tools that are developed. In addition, you will help to shape pragmatic solutions that solve local problems and can also benefit the global platform.
What’s On The Menu
- Lead a team of 8-12 local product specialists to drive hyperlocalization topics
- Build and maintain a continuous product roadmap by working with product specialists and business teams to understand business processes and problem solve together with the team
- Drive feature development updates and ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and serve as a primary product point of contact for our core ordering and new business journey
- Optimize and scale rollout for high impact features that speeds up time-to-market and time-to-value
- Spearhead and maintain SOP for daily product operations with the teams
- Be the gatekeeper for product and tech features to ensure optimal business impacts.
What You Can Bring To The Table
- At least 5 years of experience managing web and mobile consumer products as a product/tech specialist in an e-commerce company. Plus points if you have worked in a similar organization like ours and have managed teams
- A passion to build a great product & be successful with that product in the market.
- A passion for design excellence, usability & consumer experience in products.
- A passion for managing multiple projects, not just on timeline management but deep understanding of the tech decisions behind the feature
- A sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to problem-solving.
- An analytical mindset and skill-set.
- A passion for finding amazing food and great service.
- Past experience of fraud and finance will be an advantage