As the Product Manager (Groceries), APAC, you would be responsible for defining / experimenting and delivering platform features that contribute to the growth of foodpanda services across different markets. Working closely with the business and the marketing teams, you would own all Offer mechanisms on the platform that promote growth, while improving marketing expenditure efficiency.
You’ll define what value propositions we should focus on to make our user’s lives better and to grow adoption, usage and revenue dramatically.
What’s On The Menu
- A list of the major responsibilities that a hire will be taking on
- Define and execute a robust and comprehensive strategy, product roadmap, and business plan for foodpanda business
- Create a product roadmap and execute on product vision to grow foodpanda business.
- Define metrics to measure the health and success of the product.
- Identify and execute on opportunities to drive up engagement for users; grow revenue directly attributable to value created by the product post launch.
- Identify key levers to grow businesses using promotional mechanisms.
- Collaborate with marketing, business development, design, analytics, and other product managers to drive our business with meaningful value to our user base and to ensure alignment with Product strategy.
- Working closely with the engineering teams across products to build a solution as scalable as the vision; keep apprised of new innovations and trends in startups/ ecommerce and emerging technologies.
What You Can Bring To The Table
- A list of the specific skill/experience requirements that will qualify candidates for the job
- Willing to take action and ambitious with ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic atmosphere
- Technical understanding of the systems and technologies behind your product, their limitations, scaling factors, boundary conditions, and reasons for architectural decisions; equally comfortable with building a business PRD and understanding high-level technical architectures.
- Thrive between the balance of customer experience and commercial needs
- Able to deal with ambiguity and be able to break down barriers
- Ability to balance priorities and multi-task
- Experience in presenting to senior management and building consensus
- Turn business requirements into a road map of features broken down by quarter
- Maintain a prioritized backlog with clear and concise user stories.
- Sound product and execution skills and ability to perform under tight deadlines
- Able to be very detailed while keeping an eye on the big picture
- Define key requirements and go deep on the details as needed
- Be the SME for the feature(s) / product you are driving
- Develop metrics and reporting for features
- Drive alignment across program and technology teams to deliver on stakeholder needs.
- Experience in building platform solutions, defining services and applications