We are looking for a Product Manager (Payments) , to support our growing regional Product team here in Singapore as part of an international team of highly talented and motivated individuals. Working closely with the business teams, you will be responsible for enhancing and building our wallet solutions ground up, accelerating growth and reach of the product.
What's On The Menu
- Manage product development of that strategy through lean hypotheses & experimentation, defining customer experiences and journeys, and owning and managing the product backlog
- Gather functional & technical requirements for managing wallet creation, customer transactions, balance management & other key requirements to support customer
- Drive innovation and new product feature to address user requests and product goals
- Work closely with business teams to understand their requirements and business flow
- Work with engineers and designers day to day by following the product management framework
- Decide which payment methods we should offer our customers through our website and apps.Determine how we should present these visually to maximize the rate of successful payments.
- Built APIs, products, and complex systems at scale
- Manage relationships with payment providers. Identify and select new providers worldwide. Make sure that customers anywhere in the world can pay using the payment methods that are most convenient for them.
- Decide which payment providers to use in our backend to process payments.
- Define business logic and user experience for all scenarios involving requesting and processing both one-time and recurring payments and payment results.
- Account for a large number of failures and edge-cases. Do this across all touch-points: web, email, and apps for both customers and operations teams.
- Mitigate risks from payment fraud through well designed user experiences and automated and manual fraud-detection systems and processes
What You Can Bring To The Table
- At least 5 years of experience working with the engineering team day to day as a product manager with at least 3 years as Payments PM
- Prior experience in e-commerce is a must
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and reporting
- A passion to build a great product & be successful with that product in the market.
- A passion for design excellence, usability & consumer appeal in products.
- A good understanding of and passion for scrum and agile software development methodologies.
- A sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to problem-solving.
- An analytical mindset and skill-set.
- A passion for finding amazing food and great service.