We are looking for a versed Senior Cloud Engineer, APAC to be part of our APAC Tech and Product hub headquartered in Singapore. You will be part of an international team of highly talented and motivated engineers .
What’s On The Menu
- Work as part of the existing local team in Singapore and in conjunction with the Infrastructure team in Berlin to build, maintain and improve Terraform IaaC and other sort of automation in place.
- Propose and implement improvements to the platform to increase resilience and uptime
- Perform root cause analysis of incidents and contribute to post-mortem evaluations
- Design and develop systems and tools to automate and orchestrate the cloud environment
- Work with the development and security teams to ensure best-practices are being followed
What You Can Bring To The Table
- Minimum 3 years experience in designing and implementing Cloud Infrastructure
- Required experience in AWS with Terraform. Creation of modules, improvements, lifecycle, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of AWS services like RDS, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB, S3, etc (from infrastructure and operations perspective) always under IaaC principles.
- Knowledge of one or more programming or scripting languages (such as Python, C++, NodeJS or Golang)
- Automation comes naturally to you and is your first instinct, automating yourself out of the job is your mission.
- You have strong troubleshooting, monitoring and critical thinking skills and you see yourself as an out-of-the-box thinker.
- You’re not afraid to take ownership of big problems and deliver solutions to them.
- The ideal candidate is someone who holds AWS, Terraform and Kubernetes certifications. But on-the-field experience will be positively valued.