We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to be part of Vendor Portal which is our key platform to interact with our partners (vendors/ restaurants). As such it is one of our key value creation levers. Through the platform we are present in the life of the restaurant from joining, through onboarding up to commission payment. Our vision when it comes to portals is to fully automate the vendor experience.
Portal provides self-service, analytical, reporting, marketing capabilities and potentially much more.
In numbers - Vendor Portal is B2B WebApp (mobile first), used by 500K vendors on a monthly basis (60K DAU), in 40 countries. In addition, the product works as a platform for DeliveryHero global teams to build market specific features (plugins).
What's On The Menu
- Responsible for development of highly-responsive user interface
- Design and implement visualisations that can depict vast amounts of data
- Work and collaborate with the engineering squad, product manager, and product designer
- Develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve.
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables within autonomous teams.
- Take part in squad ceremonies and actively participate in technical decision making and product improvement.
- Understanding the development lifecycle and working closely in a cross-functional and international team.
- Be an active partner for Product management in order to provide the best value for stakeholders and our customers
What You Can Bring To The Table
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent education or practical experience.
- More than 8 years of software engineering experience, with at least 6 years in frontend software development
- Fully understand the concepts of React.js and its implementation
- Good working knowledge of REST API
- Experience in applying test-driven development with Jest, Testing Library, and/or Enzyme
- Experience working with front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, Yarn, NPM, ESLint, and others.
- Familiarity with Micro-frontend architecture
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Has the drive to learn new things and new languages