As a Senior Product Manager (Marketing Suite), APAC, you will be the driving force behind our strategic marketing automation and experimentation platform. Leveraging your deep understanding of MarTech stack and data-driven marketing approaches, you will be bringing the way we engage our users to the next level. Partnering with marketers, engineers, designers and data experts, you will be defining and executing a product strategy to delight users and enable world-class marketing organization.
What’s On The Menu
- Develop a vision, strategy and roadmap for Marketing Suite to drive growth and business impact.
- Manage a strategic portfolio of MarTech capabilities including audience targeting, experimentation, omnichannel orchestration, personalization and others.
- Serve as an internal champion for MarTech initiatives and help marketers adopt experimentation mindset and streamline business processes.
- Define metrics to measure the health and success of your products and initiatives.
- Understand user needs and build delightful user experiences in collaboration with the design team.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and other product teams to drive meaningful outcomes and ensure cohesive user experience.
- Lead product execution and help your squad members thrive.
- Work closely with the engineering teams across products to build scalable and robust solutions.
- Keep apprised of innovations and trends in MarTech and the industry as well as emerging technologies, and inspire teams to stay ahead of the curve.
- Partner with Product Analytics and Data teams to build a strong foundation for experimentation and data-driven marketing.
What You Can Bring To The Table
- You’ve been successfully building marketing automation/analytics/experimentation platforms operating at scale and reaching millions of consumers across multiple channels.
- You are a subject matter expert on the latest MarTech trends, best practices and scenarios.
- You have experience implementing and using modern MarTech tools (such as Braze, Salesforce, Amplitude, etc.)
- You are equally comfortable developing product strategies and roadmaps, deriving insights from data and understanding high-level technical architectures.
- You have extensive experience designing and running experiments and leveraging qualitative and quantitative data, balanced with product sense, to drive product decisions.
- You are good at leading and influencing, and demonstrated product leadership in the past.
- You have solid experience leading agile teams and great at turning epics into well-structured user stories.
- You are willing to take action, challenge the status quo and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and able to balance priorities.
- You are great at communications and have experience presenting to senior management and building consensus.
- You have a curious growth mindset paired with strong execution.